Earl's Court Model Railway

Reality.......until October 3rd 1940 the LNWR/LMS had run an electric passenger service from Willesden Junction to Earl's Court. The GWR, the District and the Metroplolitan Railway had, at         various times, operated services over the West London Line some of which continued via Earl's Court.

The Model.......assumes that the LMS and GWR had built their own joint station at Earl's Court. This enabled them to divert some of their commuter and local passenger trains away from Euston and Paddington. Services had continued into the early 1960's, when the model is set.

As well as local services and peak hour commuter trains there is a small parcels depot and a shunting road which leads into the nearby dairy.

Earl's Court is available for exhibitions. See the 'News' page for a list of exhibition dates.

Get in touch (see the 'Contacts' page to book Earl's Court for your exhibition.

See the 'photos' page for more scenes.

Diesel loco 10000 arrives with a commuter train.

See the photos page for more.

Station scene.

See the photos page for more

Ex GWR pannier tank 97o7.

See the photos page for more.